Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cut-It-Out

You know on Full House, when Joey does the hand gesture and says, 'cut it out'?!
Yeah, I had no real point there, just wondering if you watched Full House and knew what I was talking about in reference to the post's title.
Anyway, I went to Athens again this weekend. I got a hair cut. Before I went to get it cut, I had the Brady cut....AGAIN. In fact, it closely resembled a mullet as well. Sticking to the Full House theme, let's just say that I could have looked like Uncle Jesse. Wow, I must have looked HOT!
So, it was really just shaped and layered again with a razor. I am trying to keep length, yet maintain some sort of style. It is hard to watch them take off an inch and think that it will just grow back and I'll have to do it all over again...
Here is what it looks like now. You might not be able to even notice a difference in length. That could be both a good thing and bad, for me. It has almost been one year. In fact I got an e-mail telling me to be a shavee again. I laughed. But, maybe another time, we'll just wait and see.
I'll update you again soon, but just wanted y'all to see the new hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I LOVE the full house reference. You know how I do love that show...and your resemblence to Uncle Jesse. At least you look like someone hot...ha.

Ashley said...

the cut just makes me think of the legally blond line "guess what? I got BANGS!". Cause, i mean, you have them-ish (you're very cute.) I miss you and your transforming hair a whole bunch. Wxoxo(and -Ihope you feel 100% again!)