Monday, July 6, 2009

Red, White and Blonde

Well, the 4th of July has come and gone already. Since school let out, I have been looking forward to Green Pond time and the summer sun. Although, the Jersey sun refused to shine for about a month, we all have been able to get out and soak up some rays in between the busy work schedules of everyone. I hope that by the end of the summer I have long blonde locks and bronze skin, ha.


Wet and sleek, this is how long it was after a trim from Ashley. I wanted to make sure that I started out the summer with fresh hair. The one to the right of it was after it had dried a bit. It was taken right after school was let out in the beginning of May.


This pictures was taken sometime in June. At this point and time I had not been out in the sun to stimulate growth or to get lightened color, so it has changed from this point on as well.

Sorry this is such a cheep posting, but I wanted to put something up. I will upload some current pictures soon.I hope you all are having a great summer and that you had a happy and healthy 4th!


(Miss you ANT.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Gosh! Thanks for the update. I can't believe how much hair you have. It's REDIC! OHHH Girl! I can't wait to see your mane in person in a few days. Keep up the good work Garrison.

Love,
Ms. T

Anonymous said...

wapiti, love.