Friday, September 11, 2009

Montage Mountain

I honestly don't even know who reads this anymore. My hair has now exceeded past the length it was before i got it shaved, so i don't know what progress i am recording, ha. Tell you what, my next drastic haircut will probably be the last time i post pictures. It no longer is fun and honestly, i feel like I'm 'blogging' to myself. But, for the two readers that i have, thanks Rachel and Allie, here are pictures for you. More for Rachel i guess, she isn't around to see it first hand. Whatever :)


Green Pond; Late July/ Early August Time



In my room at school. Early August.



In my room. Mid August.



In my room. Late August.




In my room. Early September.

Next time my hair will be shorter. Imagine that.


Happy 21st birthday Kristina.
My love to EBS, MSS, and CBS. Thinking about you guys today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out. love it. love the hair. love you.

Ashley said...

i read you, too. Just don't check it obsessively as you don't post obsessively. I miss you. Like you're hair a lot. Wanna trade for a bit? You could really sport the halo/fro for something new and different....W