Monday, April 7, 2008

Jacob Daniel: This is to YOU!

April 6th, 2008 (yes, we can count by 2's, 4-6-8) Ashley and Daniel welcomed JACOB DANIEL into the world. Congratulations! But, what this really means is that I have my very first nephew, as the Pugh's have their very first child, as Jacob has his very first 'World's Coolest Aunt'. I could not be any more excited for both the Chell and Pugh family.
Now, as a new member of the family Jacob, I am bringing a challenge to the table. As of right now, we have about the same amount of hair. Over the next little while, you will lose some, as I will have to cut mine. After that is all said and done, it is about equal. My challenge for you, if you wish to accept, is to have a hair growing contest. In the next several months, we are both going to be growing out our hair and I want to see who is better at it...
So If I win, you give me $10 dollars, but you you win...good for you. Sound good? Get back to me when you get a chance.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jacob says, "Pleassse kid, I wasn't born yesterday. My momma didn't raise no dummy."
Instead Jacob has a counter-challenge for you:
double your body weight in the next few months.

Love you "world's coolest aunt grayson" <3